Sunday, April 7, 2013

Why God autism gave me black and me?

Problem made by Nicholas: The key reason why did God make me Black and also give me Autism?

I'm a 22 year old black man along with substantial functioning autism. I truly don’t like having brown skin and also nappy hair it sucks truly poor. If I may ask GOD one question I might ask him “The key reason why the hell did he make me a black man along with Autism”. Most black females like white men and also non black men anyways. I must of shot myself within the head anyways. I'm tired of everyones advice mainly because it is definitely not working in my favor. I wish I ended up being lightskin or mixed mainly because females and also girls like them better when compared to darkskin or brownskinned black men. I have heard all these stories regarding lightskin and also good hair within the black local community. I hate being black I might be a tanned white guy along with gray eyes if I ended up being given the choice. Most black folks in general are ugly unless they have mixed DNA anyways. I really don’t like my hair, nose, or the color of my eyes. I track down other races much more appealing in my eyes. I pray that my days are shorter on this shallow world. Nobody wants to become black along with nappy hair. Most black folks are obsessed along with light skin, colored eyes, and also good hair. I hate my race.


This is now just regarding The key reason why did God make me Black and also give me Autism? may might be wise to resolve concerns for their very own own end. We hope it will aid in many ways: to make almost everything considerably better. Desiring just regarding The key reason why did God make me Black and also give me Autism? may be a technique into the future.

Very best answer:


Solution by FaZizzle

The key reason why do you question God’s path for you?


You are obviously Christian to a few degree. In contrast to whining regarding how you had been made, why definitely not make the very best of it? See where God’s path is getting you. You are gonna miss wonderful opportunities mainly because it’s not possible to see beyond your own private issues along with oneself.


Solution by Kate

Mainly because He knew you might be a ideal black autistic man! Just the method He produced you may be the method you need to be happy along with and also stay…


God loves you!!!


Solution by Ummer عمر فاروق bismi allah

That is certainly everything you get for questioning God signs. Or atheism is everything you will get.


Solution by motivational_raven

he didn’t


You are black mainly because one or both of your parents had been

and also there truly is absolutely no conclusive method to know very well what causes autism yet


having any ailment is definitely not fun, nevertheless you can easily learn to live along with it and also hope for any cure someday


there is nothing wrong along with being black, should you truly have issues along with your own private appearance perhaps professional assist may be in order


Solution by box of kittens

my refrigerator and also stove are black. the food never complains.


Solution by Sharon Dana

sorry an Autism man woudnt perhaps even dare to create this..


And also YOUR VERY RUDE!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE AND AUTISM! WOW REALLY!! DUDE!


Solution by Jesus Anti-christ V

mainly because nature seriously is not ideal and also definitely not guided by a higher being (autism definitely not the racial part)


Solution by idlenessss

im definitely not gay or anything nevertheless i genuinely think that black men are objectively a lot much more attractive when compared to white men. White men just in most cases have much more money for that reason thats what attracts the girls.

Substantial functioning autism = myth constructed by drug companies to try and also sell off you garbage. When you are functioning, then you dont have a very disability. Try dealing along with schizophrenia…i did.


Solution by agentofchaos

I'm a white girl. Nevertheless guess what? You are fantastic the method you are. Everybody is. Being white does not resolve anything neither is it any better. I perhaps even have nappy hair as well. Living life in accordance with what other folks think seriously is not truly living. You are completely wonderful the method you are, as is everybody. Be happy along with who you are, mainly because in all seriously there is definitely not one race or culture better then the other. We genuinely are exactly the precise same inside.


Solution by danyeah

I truly hope this can be a troll.


Edit: I really don’t know when this is real immediately after I have looked on the cultures/groups section on y/a. Nevertheless I hate things like this I love my folks most of them and also I love myself and also I think we are a lovely race for that reason I are not able to see why anyone might want to become anything other when compared to what they are. All races are lovely cause God made them nevertheless I love own. And also I really don’t know very well what you mean by most black girls want white men um I really don’t see that extremely often nevertheless I see it the other method about. Hopefully you track down self worth and also know God loves you and also made you this method cause it ended up being the method he wanted it and also you are ideal.

I really don’t know the actual way it is to possess autism nevertheless the proven fact that you where in a position to overcome it ended up being Gods doing as nicely.


Solution by Gleek14

God made every one a specific method. you do have a very purpose. god made you have autism to show how strong you are. you can easily fight by means of autism every day. perhaps even although every day is really a struggle you can easily ger thruogh it. it shows how genuinely extranormal, strong and also wonderful you are! being black is definitely not a poor thing, the females you talk regarding are just the minor fish within the ocean when you track down the correct one weather she is black, tan, white watever she will love you for who you and also you you will love her. dont hate your race mainly because skin is just skin. it doesnt show precisely what is genuinely inside. just mainly because you dont like the colour doesnt mean you need to stop living your life! go out and also just live


(p.s please dont shoot your slf!)


hope this helps!


Solution by G C

What ever before privilege or concerns you have, use these to worship God and also do good in contrast to crying regarding everything you have wrong along with you. Absolutely no matter what may be wrong along with you, someone is within worse shape. Always, although, God wants you to face for good against Satan.


Solution by Mr Ed

Nicely, if God made black men, it is mainly because he identified that attractive. Coming from everything you mention, you see oneself as ugly. Intended to affect your whole demeanor, facial expressions, attitude toward others. Bitterness is definitely not attractive, whether in white, black, brown, or other. To mention “most black females like white men and also non-black men” sounds like a loser’s argument – meaning you have missing the battle just before perhaps even beginning.

As for autism, I'm led to believe that autistic folks are usually extremely gifted in a few area. The key reason why don’t you google “wellknown autistic folks”? I bet you may be surprised from the outcomes.

For that reason when you are serious in everything you mention right here, my advice is: don’t operate oneself down; accept oneself as you are; thank God for how he made you and also ask Him to show you the simplest way to capitalize on it.


Solution by abc

He made you that method mainly because He loves you man, just like He loves most of us. We are all His completely unique children. Try to track down the gift God has given you and also use it to glorify Him.


Solution by O_SNAP_ITS_NICK

earliest off, lets definitely not have suicidal thoughts, we dont want this to turn ugly. Now god produced us in his own view. We are all different, in looks and also personalities. i wish i didn’t have green eyes, mainly because i hate the color green.Nevertheless i ain’t complaining. And also dont “hate” who you are. you will track down that extranormal someone who doesnt care regarding your looks and also only cares regarding who you truly are.


Solution by Mark Al Tanus

Your “weakness” may be a blessing that you may never know. And also your “strength” may be a curse which you will never realize. Stick to your own private path, as you are definitely not exactly the precise same since the fellow, and also as you won’t have exactly the precise same life since the fellow. And also such thing is, definitely not every woman will seek a man since the one you are describing.

Live the life God prepared for you, make the very best out of it and also don’t perhaps even dare to hate, specially oneself.


Solution by Cassie

The key reason why do you believe in this god of yours in any case?


Likewise: definitely not all females give a damn regarding skin color one method or the other. Personally, I don’t. There are lovely black folks, and also there are lovely white folks. There are ugly black folks, and also there are ugly white folks. Precise same goes for Asians, and also any other conceivable ethnicity.


“I pray that my days are shorter on this shallow world.”


Praying seriously is not gonna assist. It seriously is not gonna kill you. Committing sucicide might operate in the sense of killing you, nevertheless I continually think it might be a poor concept. Try to obtain assist earliest, from least. Go see a psychiatrist or psychologist, perhaps. Mainly because suicide is permanent, obviously. For that reason if there are better solutions, it tends to make sense to try those earliest.


Likewise: try to determine the good things regarding living, in contrast to just focusing on all the negative..? You are definitely not the only real one who has got certain issues. I may be white, okay. Nevertheless I am a girl, for that reason I really don’t have male privilege like you do. I as well am relating to the autistic spectrum, in that I have got Asperger’s. And also finding love seriously is not going to become any simpler for me personally when compared to it is for you, perhaps even whether it is true that most folks are much more attracted to my race when compared to they are to yours, mainly because I am a romantic asexual, additionally, the VAST majority of folks might never wish to date someone like me, mainly because sex is really a requirement to them. Yet you in most cases don’t see me complaining to this degree, just just saying.


Solution by kiDDo

u hate oneself mainly because your share exactly the precise same perception since the “white” man (absolutely no offense). im black. i love my “nappy hair” and also “black” skin. i dont have any trouble getting girls. for that reason the predicament is you. perhaps YOU are doing a little something wrong. dont try and also blame it on your own race and also disability. Havent you observed another black man along with a gf. Havent you heard associated with a blind man getting married. i bet all these ppl had a positive mind and also substantial-self esteem….the things you lack


Understand or know good?

Leave your own private answer to the comments!


A documentary regarding a class of children along with Autism on the renowned Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, Maryland. Produced by Model Me Kids, Clips for M…


Why God autism gave me black and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive