Sunday, April 7, 2013

I have been diagnosed with Asperger’s, but I do not see it?

Main concern made by Travis: I ended up being Diagnosed along with Asperger’s nevertheless I am definitely not sure that I have it?

Earliest of most I'm a Healthful 21yr old male.


Okay essentially I ended up being tested for Disabilities because of definitely not having the ability to keep a job for that reason they may track down the cause. I truly doubt that I have “Substantial Functioning Autism” although and also perhaps even immediately after striving to tell the Doctor that he just stated that he is positive regarding it. I might prefer to know your opinion relating to the matter for that reason I will post just a few symptoms and also my response to them.


They lack social ability: I really don’t lack it whatsoever before I merely prefer peace and also quiet and also avoiding folks mainly because I hate drama.


Dislike Change: Absolutely no, definitely not truly Whether it is positive why definitely not?


Appear to lack empathy: Fairly


Normally takes Sarcasm Literally: Indeed mainly because when folks make jokes regarding me obviously there is really a few kind of undertone that caused it.


Utilizes formal and also advanced speaking habits: much more when compared to the average person my age nevertheless that seriously is not just saying a lot lol…


Avoiding eye contact: definitely not truly unless it is an interview or a little something crucial.


unusual expressions or postures: absolutely no, regarding exactly the precise same as everybody else, perhaps a bit much more relaxed actually.


Being Preoccupied one or few interests they are knowledgeable regarding: Absolutely no, I might be bored out of my mind as might most folks lol…


prone to one-sided conversations: when this had been the case most females might have Asperger’s by default, and also absolutely no I'm definitely not extremely talkative.


Delayed Motor development: considering I'm ambidextrous, have fantastic handwriting, and also nearly never trip I doubt I suffer coming from that, likewise I'm a quick typist.


Heightened sensitivity: Absolutely no, I recently went to a Metal concert and also ended up being fairly normal, I wasn’t jumping relating to the walls or moshing, and also if anything my taste buds are a tad neutral, I can easily drink a 40oz of Malt Liquor as quick as most folks drink Light Beer nevertheless I actually


I have been diagnosed with Asperger’s, but I do not see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive