Monday, April 1, 2013

I I was just diagnosed with autism 18 wil What types of payment are unable to work I wonder why?

Issue essentially by stupottttt: I have just been diagnosed along with autism from 18 and also i am unable to work I'm wondering what type of payment i wil?

receive on advantages?

I'm definitely not an american and also i cant go outside!

I beg your parden i truly wish to work! and also to become in a position to obtain on along with evcerybody


It is truly supposed to be regarding I have just been diagnosed along with autism from 18 and also i am unable to work I'm wondering what type of payment i wil? you will must try to resolve dilemmas ourselves. Can easily easily this will aid in many ways… and also formulate almost everything better. In hopes supposed to be regarding I have just been diagnosed along with autism from 18 and also i am unable to work I'm wondering what type of payment i wil? are likely to be a correct in the long operate.

Optimum answer:


Solution by Sivan

Definitely not a lot. I receive a few advantages, I recieve regarding 600 a month. Nevertheless they wish to know that you ARE willing to work. It is very best to try to track down a class by means of the Department of Rehabilitation or a job coach. Trust me, you are in a position to work. You just need to learn the simplest way to get a job and also to work. There are many career opportunities.


Solution by Deborah O

Who stated you are unable to work? Individuals along with autism are extremely capable to having jobs. In fact, those along with higher functioning autism and also asperger’s tend to possess areas they they struggle along with nevertheless they likewise tend to possess areas they are a lot better from when compared to others. Precisely what is your interest or strength? You state employment commission is supposed to assist you along with employment. Likewise, contact your substantial school (perhaps even should you have already graduated) and also ask for any person in charge of extranormal ed (perhaps even should you weren’t in extranormal ed). That person is needed (by federal law) to provide job sources to kids who are in extranormal ed. I'm sure they might be happy to share that lowdown along with you likewise. Get the assist that is out there. This link will likewise give you lowdown *www.*.com/how_5478357_kids-autism-job.html


Solution by justmeinthisworld

within the US

it may be hard to prove you are unabel to work should you had been in a position to obtain by means of 18 years without a diagnosis…and also you obviously have good academic skillsets


you can easily kick off the process of applying for SSI while you determine should you will probably be in a position to work


*ssa.gov


you are likewise entitled to assistance in job training out of your county VOCATIONAL REHAB office..


you most likely are in a position to work and also need to look into alternatives


it is possible for autism to go undiagnosed until such time as adult hood..


a few folks along with autism can easily work..a few..perhaps even along with good academic skillsets–are not able to….nevertheless you have to discover much more possibilities before you decide to mention it’s not possible to


Solution by Marvelgirl

For that reason you went 18 years and also absolutely no teachers parents or any one els observed. You didn’t have a very fit in class that your mom needed to come in and also assist calm you down Simply mainly because another kid touched you. You didn’t strip naked within the library mainly because somewhat girl touched your shirt. you had absolutely no predicament along with classes until such time as now. I track down that for that reason hard to believe. My baby ended up being different coming from the beginning. and also he has had the fits and also tried to consider off touched cloths, His teacher kept him in coming from lunch for that reason he may assist her move the room about for that reason he might definitely not freak.

BUT I know he will probably be in a position to work. Maby better when compared to most. I ind his Disability a gift. and also you are the reason why America sucks. GO GET A JOB!!!!


Solution by Stuart

I cant go outside or talk to anybody due to my illness


Solution by jayne

Should you had been JUST NOW diagnosed you must be extremely substantial functioning. My son has Asperger’s, which happens to be considered substantial functioning. He had a job. He got it totally on his own and also did nicely most from the time. (He ended up being laid off or he might continually have the job!) There is NO reason why it’s not possible to work!! I know folks who are non-verbal and also work. You may need a few assist coming from a Voc-Rehab plan nevertheless you CAN work. You just don’t WANT to!!! SSI is likely to make you PROVE it’s not possible to work and also simply having “autism” just won’t do it!!


Solution by Olivia

It might assist should you stated what country you are coming from. If you are coming from Australia you may get a diability support pension. They likewise have fantastic services that can easily train you to possess a skill set. simultaneously of these you can easily get coming from Centrelink (or they can easily refer you for any training). Chess employment services assist folks specifically along with disabilities to track down employment. Good Luck Stuart!


Solution by Name

I likewise have issues along with my son\’s Autism. I posted my question on wish123 and also got an answer coming from an expert who solved my predicament. Worth a try.


Do know better?

Leave all your answer inside a comments!


I I was just diagnosed with autism 18 wil What types of payment are unable to work I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive