Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Do you think other people with autism and Asperger’s strongly should be classified separately?


Problem by Maid Mesmera: Does anyone else highly believe that autism and also Asperger’s must be classified separately?

It type of annoys me when Asperger’s is generally known as “a mild form of autism” or “substantial-functioning autism” mainly because perhaps even Asperger’s has varying degrees of severity. For that reason, in that method, it type of has the own spectrum. Besides, certainly one of the MAJOR qualities that sets Asperger’s apart coming from autism is STRONG VERBAL SKILLS. I really don’t think it is fair to place substantial-functioning folks along with advanced vocabularies within the precise same category as autism when a few forms of autism are for that reason severe that folks are not able to perhaps even speak. I have Asperger’s Syndrome myself and also I might NEVER call myself autistic or mention that I have autism. I really don’t want others to call me autistic either. I ALWAYS refer to myself as someone along with Asperger’s and also Asperger’s alone. Does anyone else understand where I am coming coming from?

Wilson, I didn’t mean to insult folks who have much more severe forms of autism. I have immense sympathy for them. If I came across as demeaning to those individuals, I assure you it ended up being UNINTENTIONAL!


Even so this is facts regarding Does anyone else highly believe that autism and also Asperger’s must be classified separately? you may may want to clear up difficulties without any assist. Optimistically this will aid in many ways… and also making the method you live a lot better. Desiring facts regarding Does anyone else highly believe that autism and also Asperger’s must be classified separately? may be a resolution someday.

Very best answer:


Solution by Pink08

I always thought they had been not one but two different things. I know Autism is definitely not exactly the precise same as Aspergers. Are you currently sure they are always connected in definitions? I didn’t think for that reason.


Solution by vinthevamp

aaaaahh yaaaaa


Solution by wilson

Despite the fact that your post is somewhat insulting to those who were not as lucky as you are, I actually



Do you think other people with autism and Asperger’s strongly should be classified separately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive