Saturday, March 30, 2013

I was just wondering if you have some autism?

Inquiry made by xxxsugarfallxxxx: I ended up being just wondering, if may somewhat have autism?

I think odd number are poor and also they give off this uneasy feeling. I truly don’t like being about folks that a lot, that why I are not able to stand being in school much more when compared to three hours about them. I really don’t like going outside and also I nearly had not one but two panic strikes when I went out shopping. I familiar with count every word a person might use when they spoke or every letter inside a word they used. I am striving to stop myself coming from doing this.


It is truly exactly regarding I ended up being just wondering, if may somewhat have autism? that you may possibly must definitely correct dilemmas for themselves. Along with a little luck it will assist to in numerous ways; in order to make almost everything better. Hoping exactly regarding I ended up being just wondering, if may somewhat have autism? tend to be an alternative from a later date.

Very best answer:


Solution by StiLL Da BaddeST

You may just have a very compulsive disorder?


Solution by LORI

That does not sound like autism truly? Much more like anxiety or perhaps obsessive compulsive disorder.


Solution by Martin G

Should you have a very serious concern regarding your mental health, you have to seek professional assist…definitely not the assist of most of us morons who don’t truly understand you. I'm definitely not being ugly, nevertheless this can be a question for someone who can easily evaluate you…or from least have a very bit much more lowdown that everything you can easily provide right here on the Y! Answers.


Solution by misfits_jrm

My earliest advice to you is to determine a doctor that may refer you to a psychiatrist. Even so, you could possibly have Asperger’s syndrome, the industry condition associated along with social awkwardness and also overly-systematic thinking. In fact, the considered a extremely mild form of Autism. Don’t worry although, folks along with Asperger’s syndrome live normal lives and also their very own extranormal skillsets and also skillsets can easily be utilized to their very own advantages. For instance, Bill Gates has Asperger’s syndrome.


Solution by beetlemilk

The possible nevertheless coming from the brief description what arrives to mind most is anxiety and also possibly OCD. True anxiety is really a component of autistic spectrum disorders, and also for that reason is really a few degree of rigidity (extreme stubbornness).


Recommend getting this assessment questionnaire:

**asplanet*

go under AQ symtoms/test


Solution by XoXo2

I am just like that…litterly…and also absolutely no it is nothing like autism…the only real thing that sounds like it may be the isolation.

I am fairly sure this can be depression and also anxiety…

and also I think you need to go seek assist asap mainly because you don’t know very well what is gonna happen…


Solution by Melody

Should you significantly wish to know, you have to talk to a developmental pediatrician for referals to perhaps even much more specialized experts. Correct off the most notable of my head, this sounds much more like social phobia and also OCD. Perhaps Asperger’s syndrome, which I have… Nicely, inside a method, it does not matter everything you have. Afraid to go outside? That is certainly often known as agoraphobia *spelling, unsure* You need to see a psychiatrist regarding the anxiety/anxieties, they have developed a few wonderful therapies and also drugs to treat this. I had OCD horribly last summer, nevertheless now it is managable for me personally, I absolutely no longer spend every second thinking regarding the things that I obsess more than. It has helped me indescribably, I have the poor-thought type of OCD, I’ll get an concept stuck in my head and also are not able to get it out and also it terifies me, it familiar with keep me up from night, nevertheless I have talked to counselors and also learned relaxation and also started getting anti-depressant/anti-anxiety drugs that have given me much more power more than the time-consuming, extremely distressing thoughts. You can easily do it as well. All of it starts out by admitting they are there, then seeking assist. Immediately after seeking assist, it is going to from least be a tiny bit better just having informed someone.


Solution by lisa450

This sounds like an issue along with anxiety. The panic strikes, the anxiety you feel when you are about folks, the counting, additionally, the uneasy feeling you get coming from odd numbers are all associated with anxiety. Everything you’re listing are traits of numerous anxiety disorders; nevertheless whether you actually can easily be diagnosed along with anything depends on how strong those traits are, how a lot they interfere along with your life, and also exactly how they express themselves. Even so, anxiety disorders are extremely typical, which usually means psychologists are fairly familiar with working along with folks who have them; for that reason it shouldn’t be as well hard to obtain advice on the simplest way to resolve this predicament. Should you go to school, you probably have a very school counselor; ask them regarding it.


It is possible to possess both an anxiety disorder and also autism, needless to say; and also anxiety disorders are much more typical among autistic folks (possibly because of social factors resulting coming from being inside a minority, and also probably because of the inherent unpredictableness from the world being very hard to reconcile along with an autistic mind). Even so, nothing you’ve stated to me says “autism”–perhaps even social anxiety is very typical among the non-autistic.


Solution by Amy H

indeed you may have aspergers


Solution by Heidi N

Google “OCD Bartonella” Therein lies your answer. It is extremely difficult to test positive for. Fry Labs in Arizona is likely your very best bet, nevertheless another lab may, just may identify it, nevertheless definitely not likely. Antibiotics like Zithromax and also Flagyl are given for it, and also/or remedies like grapefruit seed extract, cod liver oil, resveratrol, Cumanda, Alinia, and also there are much more. It normally takes a extremely long time to rid, perhaps per-annum or much more, nevertheless you can easily rid symptoms soon immediately after beginning treatment.


Learn far better?

What is your opinion? Answer beneath!


Autism/Aspergers syndrome is really a developmental disorder. Autistic children grow up to become Autistic adults. A few folks think “how can easily you be autistic, you are n…


I was just wondering if you have some autism?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive