Monday, March 25, 2013

How do I find all MP3 files on my computer to?

Request by Brilliant: Just how do I locate all mp3 files on my small Personal Computer?

I wish to back up my music. I have windows vista. When I go towards the kick off menu and check for “mp3″ I come up along with about 3500 files. There are nearly 5000 files in my itunes.. These files happen to be obtained coming from various sources, and also stored in various areas. How can easily I locate most of these files for that reason I can easily save them just before my 5 year old laptop kicks the bucket?


Even so this is concerning Just how do I locate all mp3 files on my small Personal Computer? you will will want to resolve troubles on their very own extremely own. I hope you will track down in tons of ways… making your life higher. Desiring concerning Just how do I locate all mp3 files on my small Personal Computer? will be a remedy in the future.

Very best answer:


Solution by Patrick Urner

Do a search for *.mp3 for any MP3 files and also *.m4a for any iTunes music.


Solution by Jim

[windows-logo-flag-key]-F

search for *.mp3


OR


kick off, type in cmd [Enter]

dir \*.mp3 /s/b > Desktop\MP3′s.txt && exit


and also wait an extended long time.

the text file will probably be on your own desktop. just combo-click on it.


you can easily edit this file in notepad++ and also along with a few fancy regex search and also replaces turn it into a .cmd batch file that copies your mp3′s onto an external hard disk. in fact, you can easily do that coming from the cmd shell along with


xcopy c:\*.mp3 e:\MP3s\ /s


Solution by eddy chamoun

open up my Personal Computer > then within the correct corner there is really a search bar type in it *.mp3 > all your music will probably be in front of you which includes there location


Have any concept far better?

Add your personal answer to the comments!


Salsa MIX ROMÁNTICA 2012 vol.1 DJ Eduardo lo mejor de la Salsa Colombiana, Salsa Ecuatoriana, Salsa Cubana, Salsa Venezolana, Holland, Nederland, descarga en…


How do I find all MP3 files on my computer to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive